Sperm meets egg last week then you have given birth. That is very ridiculously. You may not know that you are actually pregnant even when you feel pregnancy symptoms at 3 weeks. There probably hasn’t been time for you to miss a period yet as the pregnancy symptoms at 3 weeks because conception just happened a few days ago.
I. Pregnancy Symptoms at 3 Weeks
Symptoms may also not appear when you are at 3 weeks of pregnancy. That is because most early pregnancy symptoms at 3 weeks are caused by pregnancy hormones while you may not yet have high levels of the hormones in your body.
Some signs of pregnancy at week 3 are as follows:
1. Nausea. You may notice nausea feeling that makes you vomit because pregnancy hormone hCG begins to travel through your newly pregnant body. Because morning sickness really does not discriminate during the day, it should really be called the sickness throughout the day. You may be further than you think if you feel pregnancy symptoms at 3 weeks. Or, you may be three weeks of pregnancy with twins because twin moms often have higher levels of pregnancy hormones. In addition, nausea is 3-week pregnancy symptoms before missed period.
2. Implantation bleeding. You may notice light spotting when the fertilized egg gets into the wall of your uterus. That will happen if your little soon-to-be- embryo succeeds in getting into its new home. Women also often feel 3 weeks pregnant symptoms discharge.
3. A missed period. You may notice by the end of this week that you get pregnant if your cycle is usually shorter than 28 days. Taking a pregnancy test is the only way to know for sure that.
4. Breast changes. As your body begins to prepare to produce milk, your nipples can darken and your breasts may start ache. 3 weeks pregnant symptoms cramping may also often be felt.
5. A positive blood pregnancy test. In some cases, your doctor may ask you to come to the office to withdraw the blood if you are at risk of miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. You may know that you are pregnant sooner with the blood tests than home tests because the blood tests can detect less amount of hCG than urine tests.
6. A positive home pregnancy test. Before your missed period, check your home pregnancy test box to see how accurate the result is. Some brands promise to detect pregnancy hormones in your urine sooner and most of them are more than 99% accurate after your missed period. For example, when 3 weeks 4 days pregnant or 3 weeks 5 days pregnant. The problem is the amount of hormone pregnancy hCG in your body may not be enough to detect although they are doubled every 48 hours. To make sure it is not too early to say, follow up a few days later or a week later with another pregnancy test if you get a negative result.
II. 3 Weeks Pregnant Belly
At 3 weeks pregnant pictures, the belly is not really a thing although you may be excited to start noticing something different about your appearance. Actually, you have quite a way to go before you look pregnant and how big is fetus at 3 weeks because most pregnant women do not start showing it until about week 12. Maybe you will feel a bit bloated.
Know that doctors only recommend that most women get the total of three to five pounds in the first trimester or first 13 weeks before you start eating for two. Because of that, you definitely do not have the license to start indulging at three weeks of pregnancy.
In fact, you should not really do anything different than taking prenatal vitamins each day with at least 400 micrograms of folic acid in it and try to eat healthy and fresh foods. Until the second trimester, doctors do not recommend to increase your daily calorie intake. You can add about 300 calories of healthy foods per day after you reach week 14. That is the review about pregnancy symptoms at 3 weeks.
Read about the early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks to find out the symptoms of the pregnancy at that week. In addition, know the signs of pregnancy 1st week so that you can understand the symptoms that will occur in the first week of pregnancy.