There is a lot to educate yourself on before you make a decision, and we are here to help you every step of the way. We are here to help you sort through your questions and concerns.
The first step is to confirm that you do, in fact, have a viable pregnancy. This can be done for FREE at Sound Advice Medical Clinic in the Pregnancy Care Center. Call to schedule an appointment.
We have information on the following methods and procedures:
RU486, Mifepristone: (Abortion Pill)
Manual Vacuum Aspiration
Perhaps you're thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be a parent
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
We know exactly how you feel and you're not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you're considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your abortion options.