The best CVS pregnancy test is not the only one most expensive test available. Actually, many people believe that CV is a brand store or off-brand with hoping the test to be cheap. How much is a pregnancy test at CVS? The cost of each one case is approximately $10.49 and there are two test samplers in each box. For each pregnancy test sampler, it is over $5.
About test reviews on CVS pregnancy test, the manufacturer believed that the test sampler is not expensive considering it provides a much lower Hcg hormone sensitivity level and can detect pregnancy early on. Though CVS pharmacy pregnancy test’s price is expensive, that benefit makes it the stronger test. On the other hand, you have paid for a kit that has the ability to test five days before your missed period. Also, if you are unsure of the first test, you can take a second test.
I. How Much is a Pregnancy Test at CVS
In response to the question ” How much is a pregnancy test at CVS?”. Here are pregnancy test cost CVS.
1. Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) costs $ 19.99,
2. Clearblue Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) costs $ 16.99,
3. CVS Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) costs $ 20.99,
4. CVS Digital & Early Result Pregnancy Test Kit (2 ways to test) (2 Tests) is $ 17.49,
5. First Response Gold Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) is $ 25.49,
6. First Response Test & Confirm Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) is $ 20.99,
7. First Response Pregnancy Pro Digital Pregnancy Test & App Access (1 Test) costs $ 26.49,
8. First Response 3CT PTK is $ 23.49,
9. CVS Health One Step Pregnancy Test (1 Test) is $ 10.49,
10. CVS Health One Step Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) costs $ 13.29,
11. CVS Health One Step Pregnancy Test (3 Tests) is $ 16.99,
12. CVS Health Early Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) costs $ 12.79,
13. CVS Health Digital Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) is $ 15.99,
14. CVS Health Early Result Pregnancy Test (1 Test) costs $ 10.99,
15. CVS Health Early Result Pregnancy Test (3 Tests) is $ 17.49,
16. CVS Health Early Result Pregnancy Test (2 Tests) costs $ 13.79.
II. How To Use CVS Pregnancy Test
After you know how much is a pregnancy test at CVS, there is a step-by-step guide how to take a CVS pregnancy test using different kinds of CVS pregnancy test is as follow.
1. Instructions For The Nondigital CVS Pregnancy Test (CVS Early Pregnancy Test, CVS One Step Pregnancy Test).
Take the over the counter pregnancy test of your choice from CVS Early Pregnancy Test or CVS One Step Pregnancy Test. To take the next early morning test, set a reminder the night before. For the midstream test, you only need to take a CVS pregnancy strip test in the urine stream.
However, if you want to do dip strip test, take a clean cup. Allow the tip midstream from five to seven seconds. To perform the dip strip test using CVS, dip the tip for 15 to 20 seconds. Then, place the test on a clean counter. Let it develop for two minutes. Read the result within ten minutes. Otherwise, the test is not valid.
2. Instructions For Taking The CVS Digital Pregnancy Test
In the beginning, what you should do is taking the CVS Digital Pregnancy Test. Assemble the CVS Digital Pregnancy Test and check if there are any ‘Test Ready’ words in the test window. If you want to take dip strip test, take a clean cup. Or, you will just take the strip pregnancy test in the urine stream for the midstream test.
If you take the dip strip test, dip the hCG strip of CVS Digital Pregnancy Test for 15 seconds. Or, put it for 7 seconds in the urine stream. In a matter of 20 seconds, ‘Test Ready’ will start blinking. Now, you will see the result.
III. How Accurate Is The CVS Pregnancy Test?
IS CVS pregnancy test accurate? The CVS pregnancy tests have levels of accuracy that vary. How early can I take a pregnancy test for the accurate result? For example, you have a 53 percent chance of getting the positive result when you test four days before missing your period.
Then, the accuracy rate will increase to 74 percent if you wait until three days before your missed period. Your test accuracy will increase again to 84 percent if you wait two days before the missed period.
If you take it the day before your period arrives, it increases your chances of getting the positive result of up to 87 percent. And, 99 percent accuracy rate if you test first thing in the morning on the day of your missed period.
With this review, you do not need to be wondering again how much is a pregnancy test at CVS. Know also pregnancy test at a clinic to know other kinds of the pregnancy test.