Want to know whether you are pregnant or not? There are early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks that are your body changes even if it is still at the early time of pregnancy. The symptoms of pregnancy before a missed period may include; fatigue, 2 weeks pregnant symptoms discharge that is increased vaginal discharge, feeling nauseous, and tender breasts.
Learn more about these early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks and how fast you can experience them. Find out when you can do a pregnancy test or find out when morning sickness begins.
I. Early Signs of Pregnancy First 2 Weeks
The pregnancy depends on the time of having sex when you are most fertile. This may happen on the day you actually ovulate and within two days before you ovulate. The chances you will ovulate on day 15 if you have a normal 28-day cycle. However, who has the regular 28-day cycle every month?
The symptoms of ovulation can tell you the best time to have sex and hopefully get a baby at the age of 2 weeks pregnant. If you see following early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks, you may ovulate.
1. The better sense of smell. Hormonal changes increase your ability to take on different scents. This may be a natural way to help you sniff out male pheromones in an effort to reproduce.
2. “Egg white” cervical mucus. It may sound a little dirty. Because you approach ovulation, your cervical mucus is like egg white that is stringy, clear, and thin. This helps the sperm travel to the egg.
3. As your ovary releases the egg, the pelvic pain will occur. You may feel a little twinge on one side of your abdomen. This is a phenomenon which is known as the name Mittelschmerz. He was the first doctor to document it.
4. Breast tenderness and soreness. Your breasts feel a little hurt due to hormonal changes that are associated with ovulation.
5. Increased sex drive. You may have a big boost for having sex.
6. Light spotting. Around the time of ovulation, on your underwear, you may notice a little red or brown tinge. Follicles around broken eggs are the cause of this. However, it could be something else if it is the actual bleeding, like an ectopic pregnancy. Because of that, if you experience something heavier than just spotting between menstrual periods, tell your doctor.
7. Cervical changes. When you ovulate, you may notice your cervix becomes more open, softer, and higher if you check your cervix regularly.
8. To help know when might be the most fertile, some women buy ovulation tests. Having sex every day from around day 12 to day 16 of your menstrual cycle is a low-tech strategy. This means toward the end of the second week until the beginning of the third week.
II. 2 Weeks Pregnant Belly
The early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks will not be immediately noticeable. In fact, until there are enough pregnancy hormones in your system for home two weeks pregnant test to detect, you will not be able to determine exactly whether you are pregnant. It should happen around week 4 where you might miss your menstrual period. Around this time, some actual pregnancy symptoms at 2 weeks will occur because the levels of the hormone are finally high enough.
Some women swear they are starting to notice signs of early pregnancy before week 4.
1. Frequent urination. In the first weeks of pregnancy, you will do more trips to the bathroom due to the pregnancy hormones.
2. Spotting. You may see a little spotting after conception about 5 to 10 days. The embryo is implanted into your uterine wall is the cause.
3. Fatigue. One of the first women’s signs they expect is fatigue. This is because your body will use a ton of energy to grow a baby.
4. Darker areola or sore breasts. The woman’s body begins to prepare her breasts for breastfeeding as soon as the pregnancy hormones arise.
5. Bloating. In the effort to give more nutrients to the baby, because your body begins to realize that you are pregnant, it may slow down the digestive process. This can result in less gas and bloat. Maybe it looks like 2 weeks pregnant pictures belly.
6. Morning sickness. Around week 4 to week 9, perhaps the most famous early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks are nausea.
Read about signs of pregnancy 1st week and how many weeks in a pregnancy so that you can determine your due date. In addition, understand the signs of pregnancy during the period to know the different symptoms of PMS and pregnancy.